HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
The collection, use, and protection of personal data by Libra Core LLC (hereafter referred to as "Libra Core") shall be in accordance with the following policies.
- DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, Libra Core defines personal data as information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. This includes, but is not limited to, name, birthdate, and other descriptions, personal identifications numbers, signs, symbols, images, audio, and so on.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Libra Core collects and uses personal data in accordance with the following:
- We may request personal data from our clients in order to better provide consulting services to them.
- To provide consulting services and/or information related to consulting services.
- We may request personal data from our clients in order to respond to their requests or inquiries.
- We may request personal data from applicants to seminars or events sponsored by Libra Core.
- For reference when carrying out recruiting activities.
- To perform minimum basic day-to-day human resources and employee management operations within the company.
- USAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Use within Libra Core In accordance with the above, Libra Core may make use of client data, including personal data, as part of its business operations.
- Disclosure to Business Partners and Contractors
When necessary, Libra Core may provide personal data to its business partners, including contractors. In such a case, only the minimum amount of information necessary to accomplish the task will be shared. Business partners and contractors will be required to manage personal data in accordance with Libra Core’s policies.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Libra Core will not disclose your information to any third parties without your express consent, except in the following circumstances:
- To comply with any law, regulation or legal request.
- To protect human life, health, property, or other such vital interests.
- To protect the public interest. However, there may be situations where Libra Core is required to disclose some minimum amount of personal data to outside parties in order to conduct business. Every effort is made to minimize the amount of data disclosed. Representatives are required to properly store the personal data and are forbidden from using the information for unauthorized or non-business purposes.
- COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- Libra Core collects personal information by fair and lawful means.
- Libra Core will take measures to protect information assets from unauthorized access, loss, leakage, and tampering.
- Libra Core will appoint a personal data management officer for each project and department. All employees, executives, and project stakeholders will be given education and training to raise awareness and ensure proper handling of personal data. Furthermore, Libra Core will dispose of any stored personal data that we, at our sole discretion, determine to no longer be necessary.
- CORRECTION AND REMOVAL OF PERSONAL DATA
Please contact us at email@example.com with requests to correct or delete personal information. We will respond in a timely manner upon confirmation of the inquirer’s identity.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
As an information processing service provider, Libra Core LLC. (hereafter referred to as “Libra Core”) is committed to maintaining the trust and faith of our customers by ensuring customer data is secured and safeguarded. In order to maintain and improve our capability to protect customer information, Libra Core establishes a basic policy on information security and will abide by the information security policy set out below.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY GUIDELINES
- Libra Core will take measures to protect information assets from unauthorized access, loss, leakage, and tampering. Security measures will be continuously improved upon in order to adapt to evolving threats.
- Libra Core will perform a continuous risk assessment for all relevant information assets and take appropriate security measures for each risk.
- Libra Core will continuously train and educate its directors, officers, and employees to raise their awareness of information security and maintain their understanding of Libra Core’s information security management system.
- Libra Core will comply with laws, regulations, and standards related to information security.
- Libra Core will comply with all contractual requirements related to information security and confidentiality contained in contracts with our customers.
- Libra Core will strive to prevent the occurrence of information security breaches, and in the case of such a breach, take appropriate measures to prevent repeat occurrences.
BASIC MEASURES AGAIN ANTI-SOCIALES FORCES
Libra Core LLC as a corporation with social responsibilities, hereby establishes and observes the following basic policy in order to prevent damage caused by “anti—social” groups or individuals ("Anti-Social Forces").
- We will have absolutely no dealings with Anti-Social Forces.
- We will strengthen our cooperation with external specialists such as police and attorneys to be prepared to deal with unjustified demands from Anti-Social Forces.
- We will never provide any funding to or engage in any transactions with Anti-Social Forces.
- We will take measures against unjustified demands from Anti-Social Forces through the commitment of our corporation as a whole, and make efforts to ensure the safety of corporate officers and employees who deal with unjustified demands.
- We will take measures against unjustified demands from Anti-Social Forces with absolute fortitude, such as by taking civil and criminal legal actions in response to such demands.